Here is a 500 repetitions circuit that is sure to challenge you. There are just 5 exercises with 50 reps for each exercise. It is challenging, but don’t give up. I know you can do it! If you can’t get all the reps out, rest a few seconds and keep going. Aim to get every last repetition in.
As with any exercise, it is extremely important to take the time to warm-up before beginning this circuit.
- Marching in place for 1 minute
- 30 Jumping Jacks
- 25 Squats (feet shoulder-width apart)
- 20 Glute Raises (flat on your back, hands palm down, touching your bum to ground briefly between each raise)
- 15 push-ups from your knees or toes
500 Rep Circuit
Complete the circuit once without rest between the exercises. Then rest 60 to 90 seconds and perform it a second time. Including the warm-up above, repeating this circuit twice should take you approximately 40 minutes.
- 50 2-Armed Kettlebell Swings: as you fatigue, continue to think about the movement coming from your legs, strong, explosive movements and squeezing your glutes at the top.
- 50 Straight-Legged Deadlifts: these can be performed with momentum.
- 50 1-Armed Rows with a Lunge: Perform 25 with the left arm and then switch and perform 25 with the right arm.
- 50 Alternating Reverse Lunges with a Pass
- 50 Alternating 1-Armed Kettlebell Swings With a Pass
Rest 60 to 90 seconds and then perform a second time for a total of 500 repetitions in the workout.
When you complete the workout, post an update in the comments below and let me know how it went! I’d love to hear how well you did.